Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Network Architect in its Cloud Products Group.
Do you have experience diagnosing, supporting, and troubleshooting both local and wide area networks? Are you knowledgeable in system security? Are you a strong communicator with exceptional customer service? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis. We will consider remote work arrangements once you are ingrained in the role.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
What You’ll Do
- For new Cloud product development, support the lifecycle of LAN/WAN/VoIP network integration to assure a successful product solution. (Approximately 60% of job)
- Analyze client business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework
- Review development project requirements and provide constructive feedback with project leads and consultants on network integration, interfaces, reporting and conversions
- Assure network-integrated Cloud product solutions meet applicable quality and security standards
- Test and develop problem-resolution plans for technical problems
- Assist in developing standardized training and implementation models to use as templates for new clients to optimize product implementations
- Communicate application/solution enhancement needs, client feedback, and concerns related to implementation of Cloud product solutions to stakeholders
- Provide quality assurance for Cloud product implementations. (Approximately 20% of job)
- Develop test plans, checklists and project timelines for various projects
- Assist Support and Implementation staff and clients in applying business rules/strategies to the software application(s) as needed to optimize performance
- Validate client setup prior to production go-live to minimize risks
- Assist with escalations related to Cloud product implementation
- Develop and maintain communication in a cooperative and professional manner with clients, vendors, and Ontario Systems management and staff. (Approximately 20% of job)
- Be available during non-standard work hours as needed
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Collaborate with third-party network solutions providers as necessary
- Communicate across departments to proactively manage cross-functional and client-facing issues
- Work effectively with team members to accomplish a set goal or task
- Communicate openly, honestly, and constructively
- Attend and participate in group meetings, committees, and other projects
What You’ll Need
- Associate’s degree in a technical, computer related field from a four year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a networked environment.
- Minimum 4-6 years related experience in network administration or related area
- Familiarity or experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting different types of network hardware and devices, TCIP/IP networks, local area networks (LANS), wide area networks (WANS), DNS servers, domain controllers, network segments, intranets, network operating systems, protocol suites, and software packages that transport data between two computers, and other data communication systems.
- Familiarity with system security
- Basic writing and communication skills with a technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with IT Service Management practices such as ITIL.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose, research and troubleshoot technical issues
- Proven relationship building skills and exceptional customer service
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.