Are you a returning applicant?
If you are not sure if you already have a profile in our system, please click on the "Forgot Password" Link below. Our system recognizes previous applicants by the applicant' email address.
Please Note: If you submit your application with an existing email address, you will be notified once you click on submit and you will have to resubmit your application.
Pre-Clinical Project Manager
|Job State:||US - Massachusetts|
|Client Project Number:||8963|
Project Manager - Pre-Clinical
Role will entail:
• Establishment of project development plans, including Target Product Profiles, Regulatory plans, Clinical Development Plans, and annual milestones and budgets for the associated work.
• Achievement of the annual milestones and keeping project on target.
• Provide leadership in defining project strategy and decision points
• Develop integrated and interdepartmental project schedules
• Participate in regular project management reviews and scientific advisory committee meetings providing project status reports and addressing ongoing project priorities
-Strong knowledge of the drug development process, preferably vaccines or large molecules. Especially the early stages of development (pre-clinical, phase I)
-Strong Program Management and Project Management skills
-Strong communication skills, eliciting information from multiple stakeholders to put the plan together.
-Ability to deal with ambiguity
|Back to Search Results