|Site:||QC-CA (Sherbrooke) | BROMPTON|
|# of openings:||10|
Proud of its long tradition of innovation and the know-how of its 5,000 employees, Kruger is recognized worldwide for the quality of its products and its commitment to the highest standards of resource protection. and sustainable developments. The Kruger plant in Brompton * is at the heart of this new shift in the company, which will invest more than $ 107 million in three factories in Quebec. They will work in synergy to develop, produce and distribute new innovative and environmentally friendly specialty papers for growing markets around the world. The Reservist position is the gateway to our pulp and paper mill. Reservists may hold different positions in the plant. We offer a complete training before being assigned to the various positions.
Jobs are on 12-hour shifts day or night, Sunday to Saturday.
Your Main Tasks
• You will participate in the production of new specialty papers manufactured at our Bromptonville plant;
• You will be part of a dedicated team of employees and help reduce our impact on our environment;
• You will have rotating shifts over 2 weeks, Day and Night;
• You will have hours of approximately 36 hours or 48 hours paid in consequence
• Reservists work on the workstations of regular employees, and get their seniority based on hours worked.
• Several long-term career opportunities;
You can enjoy competitive benefits, pension fund, health service and employee assistance program.
We encourage all interested candidates with high school degree (5) a or equivalent degree to apply.
* Please note that we will only contact the person selected.
|Back to Search Results