MobiTV is a video delivery solutions expert committed to making the live and on-demand entertainment experience better across all devices and platforms. Our content delivery platform unlocks content from the traditional Set Top Box (STB) experience allowing pay TV providers to seamlessly deliver content to their subscribers on all screens.
The Human Resources Operations Manager manages the day-to-day operations of HR including benefits, HRIS, onboarding, policies, workers compensation and leaves. This role will be responsible for developing processes and implementing programs and systems to help scale the HR function and provide excellent support to employees and the business.
- Manage Company benefits including the design, analysis and recommendation of benefit plans/programs and changes; maintain Company and legally mandated records and reporting requirements
- Design, organize, and conduct onboarding, open enrollment, and termination processes
- Manage development and maintenance of HRIS. Develop reports, metrics and analyze HR and employee data for business and employment trends
- Design, recommend, and implement HR operations programs and processes. Serves as point of contact for external vendors in managing the HR operations role
- Act as first point of contact and support for employee questions and changes including benefits, immigration, leave of absence, workers compensation, etc
- Develop and manage Company policies. Actively partner with management in interpreting and applying company HR policies, ensuring consistent and ethical behavior
- Assist with the implementation of company safety and health programs. Manages workers compensation program
- Tracks and posts OSHA-required data and files reports
- Assist with the performance management process including development plans for employees
- Participate in HR projects
- Stay current with all local, state, and federal laws/regulations related to all aspects of human resource management
- May assist in the Talent Acquisition process including interviewing, screening, and evaluating qualified applicants
- BS in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field with 5 years related experience or equivalent. In-depth and current knowledge of all aspects of Federal, State and Local labor and employment laws
- Strong background in one or more of the following: benefits administration, HRIS, Onboarding, or HR. Ability to work effectively in deadline-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Collaborative and team-oriented work style with a strong focus on providing exceptional service to all employees
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels of the corporation
- Strong prioritization skills. Passionate about developing process documentation and driving process improvements
- Attention to details, organization and prioritization skills
- Experience in startups a plus
MobiTV is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to MobiTV. No phone calls please