Manager Search Strategy
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Campbell Ewald is looking for a Search Manager to join their expanding team in Los Angeles. In this role you will be working on a key client in the Health sector but bringing your experience to a growing Search team that have clients across Real Estate, Entertainment, Automotive and Finance. We are looking for detail-oriented people with strong experience building enterprise paid search campaigns, reviewing performance though analytics and exceeding goals while identifying opportunity. You will be working in a cross channel environment learning to build attribution based strategies from leaders in Digital Creative, Search, Analytics and TV.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Assist your team in hitting deadlines from reporting to strategy builds
· Execute on SEM marketing projects across multiple verticals with a highly collaborative, fast paced digital marketing team
· Conduct deep daily analysis to determine paid search effectiveness, identify opportunities, and execute upon them
· Review projections and bid management to maximize return across keywords, devices, and other levels
· Oversee creation of campaigns, conduct keyword and audience research, review and edit ad creative/copy
· Ensure delivery of reporting (weekly, monthly, and ad hoc) and performance updates to communicate successes, inconsistencies, under‐performance, or any other campaign related metrics
· Continuously improve performance through testing, leveraging campaign analytics
· Work collaboratively with search vendors, such as Google and Bing, as well as technology providers, such as Marin.
· Create opportunities through staying current with new paid media channels, software, and industry best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
· 5+ years of experience managing digital paid search
· Passion for paid search marketing and desire to dive deeper into this channel since 95% of our time is spent on paid search.
· Experience “going deep” for one account/client with a large budget.
· Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail. There are always multiple projects ongoing simultaneously, and you need to be able to deliver on all of them
· Passion for working with a team and the ability to deliver and receive direct, real-time feedback
· Superb communication skills across all levels of the organization from interns to the Board of Directors
· Passion for pulling data, analyzing it, making quick decisions, and defending those decisions with data
· Strong understanding of analytics and changes aligned to cross channel attribution
· Strong instincts toward continual growth and optimization, with the ability to pivot based on the company’s needs
· Expertise in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and/or Facebook Ads Manager
· Up‐to‐date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in paid media
· Proven track record of being a fast learner who is constantly striving to find a more efficient way to complete a task
· A positive attitude towards team projects and commitment to client success
At Campbell Ewald, we believe that the things that make us different make us better. All VoiCEs are valued.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results