Campbell Ewald has a Paid Search Strategist opportunity available in our Los Angeles, CA office.
- You will be responsible for managing PPC and paid social campaigns, assuring accurate budget management, optimizations, ad copy writing, campaign launch, and billing.
- Ensure that the delivery of search campaigns in terms of meeting performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan.
- Research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Proactively partake in internal meetings, helping to solve problems, and complete client deliverables.
- Work closely with managers to update and maintain project plans, assuring all projects are completed on time.
- Work on regular weekly reporting analysis and recommendations.
- Present reporting to clients and/or internal agency stakeholders.
- Work with data analysts to ensure that campaigns are trafficked according to analytics guidelines.
- Assure analytics recommendations and analysis is executed within paid campaigns.
- Develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the goals of the client's business.
- Work collaboratively with search vendors, such as Google and Bing, as well as technology providers, such as Marin.
- Understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
- Work to develop a solid understanding of the client's business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility.
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture, and generally be a role model for the junior members of the team.
- At least 4 years of experience activating Paid Search and Social campaigns.
- Provide day-to-day implementation, optimization and upload of client campaigns through direct input and guiding junior staff.
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis.
- QA of Assistant Strategist uploads in order to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Experience mentoring and fostering the development of junior staff.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly pacing and management of budgets.
- Liaise with vendors and 3rd party reps to maintain and develop relationships and build knowledge of new features and betas.
- Assist and attend weekly calls, meetings, and QBRs as required.
- Liaise with other channels.
- Build strong relationships with clients and across other teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, drive to completion, and deliver effective results.
- Well versed in client KPIs, ranging from branding to direct response.
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search and Social campaign management and optimization practices, and advanced tactics.
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientated and project management ability.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- Strong skills within Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms such as DoubleClick and Kenshoo preferred, but not required.
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and AdWords Certification required.
- Facebook Certification is a huge plus.
At Campbell Ewald, we believe that the things that make us different make us better. All VoiCEs are valued.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.