Campbell Ewald has a Manager, Analytics opportunity in our Los Angeles office. The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated, independent thinker, who can manage projects instinctively without detailed supervision. They are a multi-dimensional rising-star who has an intellectual curiosity and a roll-up your sleeves approach. This position reports to the Head of Analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Deep understand of digital measurement across social, display, site and search.
- Deep direct knowledge and experience with data management platforms, and the ability to vet different software providers for applicability
- Emphasis on understanding and applying statistical testing and segmentation techniques in media planning. Assist in the integration of recommendations in media initiatives.
- Help craft asset launch strategies and work on post-performance analysis to assess success and share learnings.
- Work closely with the Digital Creative Team to regularly test and incorporate opportunities to utilize Dynamic creative.
- Learn and improve upon our digital data tracking campaigns to drive further success.
- Build upon and create internal benchmarks for all campaign measures.
- Work closely with our research teams to help build digital asset testing infrastructures, online surveys, and more.
- Build and maintaining strong professional relationships internally (cross departments, cross agencies) and externally (clients, media vendors)
- Proactively identifying opportunities for data exploration and analysis; developing and managing a near- and long-term client “Learning Agenda”
- Aptitude for drawing out meaningful and actionable insights from data sets, informing future media and creative tactics
- Unwavering commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Help manage, guide and train junior level analyst.
The position requires candidates ideally have:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) or equivalent in marketing, statistics, math, economics or several years of disciplined experience in marketing/business analytics or related scientific/quantitative field experience.
- 5-6+ years of marketing analytics/digital analytics experience
- Experience training junior analyst, team management and delegation a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DMP platforms such as Adobe, BlueKai (Oracle), Salesforce (Krux), Google/ Doubleclick Campaign Manager and Doubleclick Bid Manager, and other players in the digital ad tech landscape desired.
- Strong hands-on experience with BI or digital analytics tools (DOMO, Tableau, Micro strategy, Adobe analytics, Google analytics, DMP insight tools)
- High level of proficiency with relevant software/systems, such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick Manager, Social Media Insights Dashboards (LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Proficient in advanced analytics skills like projections, forecast, regressions and multi variable correlations a plus
- Advance excel skills a plus
- Ability to handle a large volume of work
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguity and changes in direction
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and agency partners, and know who to engage with in order to create efficient and smooth process
At Campbell Ewald, we believe that the things that make us different make us better. All VoiCEs are valued.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.