Ad Operations Specialist (Analytics)
As an Ad Operations Specialist you will work under the supervision of the Director, Ad Operations to manage the setup, trafficking and QA of agency digital media campaigns and perform implementation of analytics tagging and tracking across a variety of platforms. This role supports digital campaign execution within the analytics team to help ensure collection of accurate and reliable customer data in support of reporting, insights, and predictive modeling efforts.
- Ensure campaign structure and naming conventions align with best reporting practices across media and clients
- Execute tagging plans using tag management platform and by collaborating with in-house or external site production and development teams
- Work with internal and external partners to implement creative tags and enforce ad serving best practices. QA creative assets for adherence to specifications
- Troubleshoot issues with media implementation across a variety of environments
- Work with agency partners to implement 3rd party tagging and tracking on client sites using a tag management platform
- QA agency-built client sites to identify potential issues with user experience, functionality and analytics measurement
- Diagnose issues with data flow and measurement from site analytics, DMP and media ad serving platforms, particularly with reporting discrepancies and other issues
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with ad operations, trafficking and reporting measurement. Preferably within an agency setting
- Experience using ad serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager (DCM) and Facebook Business Manager. Experience with Adform is desirable, but not necessary
- Experience using Google Analytics or other analytics platforms, and tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Experience Manager or Tealium
- Experience with agency OEB platforms such as Prisma is desirable
- Familiarity with DCO creatives and implementation is desirable, but not required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle a high-volume workload
- Effective communication skills with various internal teams and external vendors
- Investigative skills and intellectual curiosity to problem solve independently
- Passionate about technology and keeping up with changes in the digital media industry
At Campbell Ewald, we believe that the things that make us different make us better. All VoiCEs are valued.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.