DELIVERY SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
¨ EXEMPT x NON-EXEMPT
To provide the highest level of customer service, while continually improving and increasing efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides courteous and professional customer service to customers.
- Completes the E/E report.
- Knows computer functions and is proficient in E1 and C1.
- Assist customers with their delivery time frame and current status.
- Informs customers of delivery updates regarding driver’s route if any delays and/or call a heads.
- Confirms delivery with customers to assure their delivery of goods was to their satisfaction.
- Provides delivery support to the drivers.
- Respond to all emails; includes internal emails, shorts, customer emails, or any other emails to delivery support
- Answer all incoming calls from all queues
- Completes the SDD calls/txt report @2pm, 4pm, 6pm
- NAH/PPD report @9am, 1pm, 4p, 8pm
- Delivery progress outcome comments- check throughout the day. Check for discrepancies
- Respond to all code change request emails
- Inspections on merchandise (going in/out)
- Snapshot code check (delivery)
- Returns merchandise
- Follow ups (external/internal)
- Provide customer service for any walk-in customers at CPU or lobby if needed
- Able to work flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Has to be able to meet the needs of the company, which may include: relocating and change in schedules/shifts.
- Needs to be organized, self-driver, and reliable.
- Follows dress code: Professional attire.
- Follows safe work environment.
Jerome's Furniture provides a team-oriented retail environment. We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
Long Term Disability Insurance
MATCHING 401(k) plan
NOTE: All positions require the ability to pass a background check, pre-employment drug test and the willingness to work retail hours including evenings, weekends and holidays. EOE/ AA/MFDV Drug-Free Workplace.