Business Process Analyst RTR
|Company Order Number:||6000|
|# of openings:||1|
Vacancy: Business Process Analyst, RTR
A little about us
Johnson Matthey is the global leader in sustainable technologies, applying our cutting edge science to create solutions with our customers that make a real difference to the world around us. Our science and research helps to reduce pollution, relieve pain, restore hearing and boost crops.
Behind all of this, we’re an international business made up of many extraordinary parts. We have been in business for over 200 years. From a single office in London in 1817, we've built a global presence with significant operations in more than 30 countries. We support our customers' needs from 43 major manufacturing sites all around the globe, providing consistency and quality wherever they are.
Johnson Matthey employees own what they do. We take the initiative, seek clarity and demand high standards from ourselves and our colleagues. We encourage collaboration inside JM and out, sharing and embracing diverse viewpoints and tackle problems together.
Our focus is to protect people and the planet. We do the right thing, for people and for the world. We do what we say we’ll do, expect the same of each other and speak up when there’s a problem. We place importance on relationships internally and externally, treating others with respect and care.
What we need
We are actively seeking an Business Process Analyst to be based in Royston.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Unify department for a Business Process Analyst in the Record to Report (RTR) workstream. The Business Process Analyst is responsible for using their expertise to support the Unify programme and the wider business across all phases of the programme lifecycle including the provision of business process support, advice and guidance to users once live.
Business Process Transformation
· Responsible for the business process design in their area of expertise, supporting the Business Process Lead to provide subject matter input where needed.
· Help to drive the alignment and standardisation of processes, underpinned by agreed KPIs.
· Support the Business Process Lead as part of transformation programmes, providing the relevant input to process or solution design decisions and ensuring alignment with the GPOs roadmap.
· Recognise and mitigate wider integration impacts of process solutions in other workstreams and functional areas, collaborate with other workstreams to manage effectively
Business Change Management
· Prepare and deliver process walkthroughs for the appropriate functional area to ensure business understanding and drive adoption of the solution.
· Act as a solution advocate and ambassador for programmes, such as Unify, and support the Business Process Lead in protecting the global template on behalf of the GPOs.
· Provide specific input to the development and review of training curriculum, training needs analysis and education and training materials for the relevant functional area.
· Deliver education and training sessions, including process education/focus sessions, knowledge transfer and go-live training for Super Users, End Users & Training Developers/Deliverers
· Support the establishment and management of processes to maintain the integrity of the Unify template solution, specifically understanding and adhering to program governance processes.
· Identify and escalate risks and issues within area of responsibility and take ownership.
Are you the ideal candidate?
· Have extensive knowledge and understanding of the RTR process area and principles within a Global organisation.
· Have previous experience working in a similar role supporting technical ERP systems and implementations or in a business process organisation role.
· Be an excellent communicator with the ability to convey complex technical terms to non-technical users.
· Have the ability to build and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships.
· Have previous experience in a similar role as part of a large transformation programme.
How to apply:
Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying. A full job description is available on request from BIS-RECRUIT-MAIL@matthey.com If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results