The Project Coordinator will assist with the development and implementation of Process Safety and Risk Management programs at West Deptford by providing administrative support to the Process Safety team. This support will include tracking progress on actions generated by multiple safety initiatives, including: process hazard studies, incident investigations, and Enablon learning events.
- Track process safety and risk management implementation activities according to the project plan and provide Management with progress reports on a monthly basis.
- Collect data and report on PSRM key performance indicators, including upcoming and overdue actions from PHAs, incident investigations, and learning events.
- Coordinate and facilitate Process Hazard Analysis meetings.
- Coordinate and facilitate EHS and PSRM incident investigation meetings.
- Document action plans from Enablon, PHAs, incident investigations and monitor progress by action owner.
- Track incident investigation and learning event actions through Enablon.
- Facilitate the use of Enablon by other WD site employees.
- Requisition external services and materials for PSRM activities. Review and confirm receipt of services and materials.
- Maintain schedule for PSRM related training and document competency.
- Coordinate maintenance activities such as preventative maintenance plans and spare parts availability on critical safety and environmental equipment.
- Assist with other administrative duties including: batch sheet and SOP revisions, coordinating site visits, and acting as scribe for PHA and incident investigation meetings as needed.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or other related technical field preferred; High School Diploma required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical field (science, engineering, quality lean, process safety)
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment