Regional Sales Manager - Chemicals
|Company Order Number:||7223|
|# of openings:||1|
Vacancy: Regional Sales Manager - Chemicals
Johnson Matthey (‘JM’) is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company with a market capitalisation of £6.4bn. It is a leader in sustainable technologies, underpinned by science and with a reputation for world class innovation. Founded in 1817, Johnson Matthey has grown to a company employing circa 13,000 people with operations in over thirty countries worldwide.
Efficient Natural Resources (ENR) is one of four Sectors within Johnson Matthey plc, generating revenue of around £1 billion (circa £7 billion including precious metal values acquired and traded) from Global operations.
Catalyst Technologies has recently put in place a new structure aimed at aligning the commercial organisation to the delivery of the new Catalyst Technologies strategy. We are excited to offer this new vacancy to suitable candidates.
Regional Sales Managers are responsible for managing the sales process to all direct accounts in the allocated sales territory.
· Managing the sales process for customers from quotation through negotiation to closing profitable sales deals
· Delivering sales, gross margin, and customer contribution for the sales territory
· Building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and stakeholders which create value and build transformational long-term partnerships
· Providing technical and product advice to customers which will drive their project and investment plans, improve efficiency and performance of their production assets and processes, and bring value to JM and customers
· Continually seeking and developing opportunities for the introduction of new products and services to customers
· Coordinating with Technical Service to ensure superior product performance for customers
· Sharing customer and market insights with relevant Catalyst Technologies teams to better understand market requirements and improve JM offering
· Ensuring all activities are completed in accordance with JM code of ethics and EHS policy and practices
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
· Degree most likely to be in a scientific/technical discipline
· Background in refineries, absorbents and catalysts
· Proven sales and technical sales experience including complex negotiations
· Expertise setting up and managing sales channels and processes
· Detailed understanding of technical product features of the Catalyst Technology portfolio
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results