CMMS Administrator - 12 months FTC
|Company Order Number:||7814|
|# of openings:||1|
Vacancy: CMMS Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator to join our team in Royston. Working within the Asset Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that new preventative maintenance (PPM) routines created by the Technical Planners are assigned correctly to assets within the (CMMS) and scheduled accordingly. The incumbent will be required to run data reporting on key performance indicators and will be administering the CMMS in conjunction with Maintenance Planners.
The role holder will play an essential part in the Johnson Matthey Asset Management excellence journey to deliver a sustainable manufacturing environment.
· Liaise with the technical and maintenance planners to ensure all information required to assign a PPM is captured within the CMMS
· Administration of the CMMS alongside the maintenance team planners to include Asset Modification and Creation, Task Modification and Creation and Scheduling
· Liaise with the site maintenance planners to discuss progress and/or concerns
· Implement changes to the CMMS as per Authorisation for Alteration (AFA) requests
· Management of the AFA Tracker, including issuing of AFA numbers and updating their statuses
· Act as a focal point for site PPM tasks and queries, forwarding on as necessary to relevant parties
· Identify improvements in the technical planning system to ensure a smooth transition from the concept to the scheduling of PPMs
· Run weekly/monthly KPI reporting from the CMMS
· Cover administration of the sister plant CMMS administration as required during absence
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
· Experience of various CMMS systems (SAP, Maximo, Frontline etc.)
· Experience with document control and document management systems
· Excellent planning and coordination skills
· Proficiency in the use of Excel and as well as the rest of the Microsoft Office suite
· Knowledge of Asset Management Systems would be advantageous but not essential
· Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. COMAH, Chemical, Oil & Gas) would be desirable
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least three months
How to apply:
Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying. If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.
Candidate applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results