Johnson Matthey, a FTSE 100 company, is a global leader in sustainable technologies specializing in catalysis, precious metal products, chemicals and process technology. With operations in over 30 countries, we employ more than 13,000 people. Johnson Matthey uses science to make the world cleaner and healthier. Over the past two centuries we have built our reputation and place as a global leader through quality, integrity, and innovation. Today, more than 93% of the group's sales come from products and services which provide sustainability benefits through the positive impact they have on the environment, resource efficiency and human health.
The PGM Supervisor directs and coordinates the receipt, shipment, and scheduling of all precious metal within ENR West Deptford.
- Responsible for supervising the Material Control Specialist and the Receiver of refining materials.
- Responsible for the collection, tracking and interpretation of production losses in the main production areas. These processes together are used to make improvements in the production areas to minimize losses and optimize production processes.
- Responsible for evaluating PGM KPI’s including WIP, Back Log and metal transfers. Responsible for leading weekly meeting to evaluate PGM position for ENR West Deptford.
- Responsible for having a working knowledge of KBM to generate reports related to PGM tracking and control. Further responsible for developing new PGM reporting systems to improve PGM control and accuracy.
- Oversees the arrangement for Outside Refining (OSR) shipments and returns including the weekly overseas shipment to the UK.
- Drives initiatives/ideas to improve external recycling efforts.
- Responsible for tracking PGM shipments from point of importation into West Deptford.
- Responsible for organizing and successful completion of semi-annual vault inventories.
- Responsible for the maintaining of metal in two vaults
- Responsible for all computer entry affecting metal accounts.
- Performs other duties as required.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- B.S. Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Science.
- A minimum of five (5) years supervisory, chemical processing, manufacturing practices, control and inventory control