Vacancy: Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Teesside or Royston
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proactive Talent Acquisition Partner to join the newly formed JM UK Talent Acquisition team based in Billingham, Teesside or Royston, Hertfordshire. To be successful in this challenging role, you must have proven experience within an in-house talent function and a strong track record of direct sourcing and end-to-end recruitment activities. You will be experienced in dealing with a wide variety of positions on multiple sites, utilising your expertise in head hunting, sourcing, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, networking and attraction advertising to find the best talent for our business.
Working closely with the Senior TA Partner and the wider TA & HR teams to deliver an exceptionally high standard of candidate and hiring manager experience, this role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels. You will be organised, a team player, able to deal with a demanding workload, and critically, you will be passionate about talent acquisition, bringing a positive and dedicated approach to the role.
Johnson Matthey is the global leader in sustainable technologies, applying our cutting-edge science to create solutions with our customers that make a real difference to the world around us. Our science and research help to reduce pollution, relieve pain, restore hearing and boost crops. Behind all of this, we’re an international business made up of many extraordinary parts. We have been in business for over 200 years. From a single office in London in 1817, we've built a global presence with significant operations in more than 30 countries. We support our customers' needs from 43 major manufacturing sites all around the globe, providing consistency and quality wherever they are.
· Ensure recruitment is delivered as part of the broader strategic talent management agenda for our business.
· Build and maintain effective relationships with Hiring Managers and HRBPs
· Deliver a transactional workload of a variety of roles in your dedicated function
· Direct source for the best talent; LinkedIn Recruiter, CV database searching, social media, advertising, networking, events
· Authentically represent the brand and employer value proposition in the market
· Screen, interview and assess candidates to provide qualified candidate shortlists and candidate insight for hiring managers
· Manage the selection, presentation, negotiation, offer, closing and administrative aspects involved in full-lifecycle recruiting
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have;
· Experience of working in an in-house recruitment function, ideally within a global matrixed organisation
· Experience recruiting for a variety of specialist and volume roles
· Proven track record of direct sourcing utilising job boards, social media, LinkedIn and Boolean search methods
· Experience working in a demanding recruitment environment managing multiple stakeholders
· A collaborative and positive approach to working with your team, Hiring Managers and HRBP’s
· Excellent communication skills, an organised approach to your workload and a high attention to detail
· A passion for finding the best talent and providing the highest standard of candidate and Hiring Manager experience
· The ability to multi task and deal with conflicting priorities
How to apply:
Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying. A full job description is available on request from the UK Talent Acquisition team. If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role and you are interested in the opportunity, please visit www.matthey.com/careers to apply online. For more information, please contact UKrecruit@matthey.com