Why We Need You
We’re looking for a project manager with experience managing complex IT infrastructure projects to join our team. We want to hear from you if you enjoy working in a team culture and are passionate about the customer and end user experience; you enjoy making a difference by leading teams of Infrastructure and Systems Engineers to design and implement high quality platforms and services; and you are skilled in managing interdependent projects that deliver value to the organization.
What You'll Be Doing
- Overall coordination and management of large sized projects, meeting the requirements of schedule, cost, risk management, and quality
- Assemble project plans, monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality reviews, and escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately
- Assist in requirements, specifications, and test plan development
- Coordinate with other project managers and project schedules and manage cross-project dependencies
- Facilitate project reviews for compliance with the project management life cycle
- Provide mentoring and guidance to the team and other project managers, ensuring that quality, IT governance and methodology standards are adhered to
What You'll Bring:
- Six or more (6+) years of experience in Information Technology or business related roles with increasing levels of responsibility, with at least four (4) years leading or managing projects required
- Demonstrated experience with Waterfall and/or Agile project methodologies required
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint required
- B.A. Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or equivalent required
- Experience leading or managing others preferred
- Experience with using project management software tools including Jira, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, etc.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent preferred
This job requires the ability to use desktop computers and a flexible work schedule.
We've Got You Covered
- Competitive salary
- 200% match on your 401(k) up to 6% of your pay
- Generous medical, dental, disability and life insurance plans
- A friendly, professional work environment
- The opportunity to work at a place of integrity, where customer service is emphasized
At PEMCO, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. PEMCO is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.