Johnson Matthey (‘JM’) is a global leader in science that enables a cleaner and healthier world. With over 200 years of sustained commitment to innovation and technological breakthroughs, we improve the function, performance and safety of our customers’ products. Our science has a global impact in areas such as low emission transport, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing and making the most efficient use of the planet’s natural resources. Today more than 14,000 Johnson Matthey professionals collaborate with our network of customers and partners to make a real difference to the world around us.
This position reports directly to the PMO Supervisor, is responsible for maintaining all PMO training records. Supports and assist all aspects of the PMO office and provides update process information to the office employees. Provides back-up to the PMO Supervisor.
Incumbent oversees current and new process changes while training and relaying them to staff. Maintains accurate training records, performs SOP change trainings, and assist in best practice functions. Provides back-up to all staff, assist in all areas of need.
Incumbent must have knowledge of all PMO functions and the communication skills to train staff. Incumbent must be efficient in all weighmaster duties.
• Open and close vaults, load and unload material.
• Maintain and verify shipping records.
• Maintain training records.
• Provide current and new procedures to staff.
• Communicate with staff, production, customer service and purchasing.
• Provide back-up for PMO Supervisor.
• Provide reports to other departments.
• Maintain accurate inventory transactions within the computer system.
• Finalize shipments and receipts in the computer system.
• Coordinate and maintain de-alloy processes and transport to other divisions.
• Maintain shipping, receiving, and customs documentation for required retention periods.
• Weigh and verify precious metal movements throughout PMO processes.
Are you the ideal candidate?
• A High School diploma along with three to five years of experience in warehouse distribution and inventory control.
• Three years of experience in the PMO to obtain the inner office knowledge and functions.