In order to be considered, all candidates MUST submit a resume in word document or pdf.
Accountable for performing industry research, developing product strategies and business strategies to support the company’s capital equipment business. Owner of product market requirement specifications, product option architectures and future product roadmaps, including enhancements and upgrades. Apply basic product and industry knowledge to work with Product Group engineering and management to define the overall product strategies. Actively assist Regional Marketing in the development of business plans and product positioning to grow revenue and market share. Define product pricing strategies and develop marketing collateral to enable sales penetration by the Regional Business Units.
Requires an experienced understanding of semiconductor capital equipment technical requirements (including process integration and basic IC testing practices) and standard business practices related to Sales & Marketing (Customer Relationship Management, Product Positioning, and Negotiation Strategies) and Sales Operations (Proposal, Orders, Forecasting, and Global Account & Regional Account Management)
1. Work cross functionally to translate industry and customer requirements into market requirement specifications.
2. Work with Product Groups to develop product strategies including product option architecture and future product roadmaps.
3. Coordinate development of complex pricing strategies in conjunction with Regional Marketing to grow market share while driving increasing profit margins.
4. Partners with Product Groups and Regional Marketing to support new product penetrations, including shared management of evaluation units
5. Supports Regional Business Unit sales teams by providing marketing collateral and training in how to utilize those sales tools to engage customers
6. Escalate to management as needed to resolve product and business strategy issues
BA/BS in Engineering or Marketing or equivalent: MS/MBA preferred.
15+ years applicable experience required, as well as marketing and technical knowledge. 10+ years sales or marketing experience preferred.
Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, MS Word.
Strong product knowledge in all Wafer Fab Equipment segments, especially Etch, Strip and Rapid Thermal Processing.
Familiarity with company’s customers; understands customer needs and how to communicate those needs back to corporate management and product groups.
Wafer processing experience is a plus.
Good business acumen; able to understand complex business situations and develop win-win solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mattson Technology Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.