Are you a self-starter who takes initiative? Do you have a background in administration of Science and Technology projects? If so, we are looking for you.
At MCR, LLC, we are the nation’s premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
Description of Duties
Looking to become a key member in a dynamic environment? We are searching for highly astute individuals to provide DTS Travel Specialist services to ONR 35.
Location: McLean and Arlington, VA
Background on Client
The Office of Naval Research (ONR) Air Warfare and Weapons Science and Technology Department (Code 35) is responsible for fostering, planning, managing and executing scientific research and technology development on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. These responsibilities include the management of Basic Research, Applied Research, and Advanced Technology Development associated with Naval Air Vehicles and Weapons.
Our DTS Travel Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
· You provide Travel Administration support.
· Respond to and execute travel policy changes.
· Assist in adjudicating travel policy questions.
· Maintain electronic traveler profiles for travelers in ONR 35.
· Review and route travel authorizations and vouchers in DTS.
· Assess and communicate changes to DTS to travelers.
We need someone with the following set of skills:
· Possess experience working with the systems or similar systems to those listed in Responsibilities, above.
· Possess working knowledge of the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
· Possess excellent computer skills.
U.S. Citizenship is required and your selection will be subject to a Government investigation and your ability to meet eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Secret).
Degree and Years of Experience:
· Possess either (1) a high school diploma plus at least 5 years of experience providing DTS support or (2) a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and 2 years of experience providing DTS support.
· Possess prior experience using the Defense Travel System (DTS) and Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.