At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programmes. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
Do you have previous Configuration Management Support experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities will be as follows:
- Implement and maintain Programme Management Division's Configuration and Technical Data Management (C/DM) processes and procedures in support of Test & Verification T&V) and Functional Configuration Audit (FCA) activities
- Implement the C/DM Management Strategy
- Analyse, verify, validate and document the configuration of technical (meta) data related to Configuration Items (Cls) and the status accounting of those Cls
- Determine the review cycle and co-ordinate the review contract data items with the Subject Matter Experts and releasing the relevant documents
- Administer and manage collaborative online platform for review (e.g.; One Note, Wiki, shared drive)
- Update the data item management tool following review cycles (and backlog)
- Support the internal and external reporting on test status and test deliverables status
- Act as an Administrator of the NAGSMA Data Management Systems (OMS) in support of T&V and FCA activities
- Support the definition of and maintaining the Critical Success Factors (CSF) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) within the NAGSMA C/DM process
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- A university degree in a field related to at least one of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Management, Engineering; or equivalent combination of appropriate qualifications and experience;
- At least two years' experience in establishing, documenting, implementing and maintaining configuration management process and procedures
- Experience of project management, with a majority of experience residing in large scale armament projects/programmes
- Practical experience in business administration or a related working environment; Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Must have detailed knowledge of procedures and applicable tools for managing contract data items and configuration of complex products such as Product Data Management (PDM) tool (i.e. SharePoint)
- Knowledge and experience applying international and military standards for systems Engineering/Configuration Management
- Experience in international projects/programmes
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to analyse problems and complex matters relating to all contracting aspects of the programme, applying sound judgement
- Thorough knowledge of the English language, which is the official working language of the organisation. He/she will be called upon to deal with complex problems and to draw up documents in English.
- Active National or NATO Secret security clearance
- Hold a current Programme/Project Management Certification (PMI, PRINCE2, MSP, ITIL or equivalent)
- Experience in implementing and maintaining industry standard PDM Systems for product configuration and change management
- Knowledge of the NATO organisation, procedures and acquisition processes (especially ACMP-5); and Knowledge of the AGS Core Programme
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com