MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. Since 1977, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain hardworking employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The successful candidate will provide Business Analysis as well as senior-level business process reengineering capabilities that are adaptable to acquisition, financial management, and human capital functional areas. Candidates must have the ability to review classified business processes at the program, USAF Enterprise, and DoD level. Your review of government business processes will determine the process improvements necessary for a USAF three-letter agency, SAF/CDM.
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives through the research, analysis, and fact-finding efforts combined with and understanding of business enterprise architecture (BEA) end-to-end (E2E) processes, while under general direction from the project leader;
- The Senior Analyst/SME will construct the business case and analysis of the proposed idea including the cost/benefit analysis and risk assessment;
- Specific consulting responsibilities include operational, financial and process analysis, strategy development, process reengineering and modeling, e.g. LEAN/Six Sigma, and continuous process improvement to deliver operational transformation;
- Business systems integration responsibilities include analysis of business and user needs, documenting functional and systems requirements, use case development, testing, and serving as a liaison between business project personnel.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Active Secret clearance and familiarization with classified information systems
- Bachelor's degree (or higher), preferably in a related discipline
- 6+ years of related experience required in financial management business systems analyst or financial management policy administration tools
- Possess demonstrated strategic and operational consulting and business systems integration experience
- Government or public sector experience serving in a key analytical role on a minimum of two enterprise-level projects
- Possess direct experience with change management tools and methodologies serving as team lead of project consultants
- Ability to interact collaboratively with others across the department and with outside organizations
- Provide liaison support in consolidating or resolving high-level requirements matters
- Exposure with start-up environments or in establishing new DoD or U.S. Government organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple assignments
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated capability to work both independently and under the direction of experienced analysts
- Top Secret clearance with eligibility for access to SCI data and familiarization with classified information systems
- Project Management or equivalent professional certification
- Financial Management or equivalent professional certificate
- USAF E2E acquisition project management experience
- Master's Degree is desired
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.