We are seeking candidates for the position of Executive Assistant to the CIO. The candidate will be responsible for daily administrative functions supporting the CIO and overall operation of the Oak Park, MI office location. The perfect candidate will “manage up,” operate with a high degree of personal discretion, and interact successfully with all levels of staff while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- Administrative support: gatekeeper, reception, manage calendar, appointments, travel arrangements, handle confidential information and provide additional administrative functions as needed.
- Writing: compose general correspondence in a proficient manner. Generate memos, emails and other internal documents.
- Office management: maintain office and breakroom supplies, manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages, generally ensure a clean and well-functioning office, and act as main contact for building security and facilities.
- Hiring and HR: candidate management, phone screen interviews, facilitate hiring process.
- Research: conduct research for special projects, organize knowledge and present consolidated options and plans for decision-making.
- Project management: lead special projects, set and meet deadlines, hold responsible parties accountable to commitments.
- Event planning: holiday parties, team-building functions, professional conference arrangements
- Additional support: run daily errands and provide support to CIO where needed.
- Superb verbal, written and phone communication skills.
- Professional and personable demeanor.
- Discretion and excellent judgment.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal input and instruction.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Tech-savvy, experienced
- Experience as Executive Assistant to senior management or executive
- Design and layout talent
- Efficient typing skills
- Experience with HR systems (e.g. Indeed, Taleo, SHL TalentCentral, LinkedIn, etc.)
- IT office experience
- Basic Accounting or Finance skills
- Excellent aim with Nerf weapons and/or experience flying quadcopters
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
Plymouth Rock Energy
We are a rapidly growing energy company recently acquired by Engie Resources, a division of Engie Group. With headquarters in New York our IT office is located in Oak Park, Michigan. Focused on the whole well-being of our employees, we cultivate an environment that is fun and casual yet highly productive. Our individual team members are committed to quality and innovation and we collectively strive for continual growth and improvement. We enjoy delivering creative and useful solutions to our end-users. We relish problem-solving and the satisfaction of a job well done. We take pride in handling the business needs in a timely and efficient manner, improving the customer experience, and driving the company forward. The company works hard to ensure the team is well supplied with coffee and other essential tools to perform at our best every day.
For more than 60 years we have helped building owners, managers, facilities management professionals and homeowners manage their energy needs. Specializing in Natural Gas and Electricity supply, we have earned our reputation as a premier commercial/Industrial and residential energy provider. This is reflected in the professionalism of the service we provide, and in our performance when customers call upon us. Plymouth Rock Energy is the most competitive marketer of Natural Gas and Electricity in the industry.