- Competitive remuneration
- Air-conditioned accommodation
- Career Development Opportunities
- Transfer opportunities at the end of each season
We are looking to share the Australian experience and require employees from a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of skills, talents and aspirations, and a strong work ethic to join us.
Located 15km's outside of Surat in QLD, Wylarah operates as the name-sake of our Company's flagship beef product, as well as being the bull-breeding unit for our Full Blood Wagyu herd. Wylarah also operates a sophisticated farming operation on the property.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform your job in a safe manner in line with AACo safety programs and procedures
- Take responsibility for your safe work behaviour
- To grade and maintain station roads and fire breaks
- Responsible for conducting general property observations whilst grading
- Operate other pieces of machinery if and when needed
- Carry out general grader and machinery maintenance when needed
- Relevant licenses for operating machinery essential (please include your current licenses in your application)
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Ability to organise a daily/weekly work schedule
- This job will require the ability to ascend/descend ladders.
- This job can be physically strenuous (demanding) from time to time. You will be expected to be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, lift, grip, grasp, push and pull various tools and equipment. You will need the ability to frequently lift, push and pull from 10–20 kilo’s and occasionally more.
- You will be required to wear personal protective equipment, including hats, gloves, safety glasses, covered shoes, and respiratory protection and ear protection as appropriate.
- This job requires the ability to comprehend written and oral operational and safety instructions and related rules, policies and memos, and to communicate clearly with your co-workers and supervisors.
You will have accommodation provided as part of your remuneration package
Remuneration will match the level of skill and experience demonstrated and in accordance with the company’s Certified Agreement.
This is not a complete list of job responsibilities and Job Descriptions may vary between sites.
Applications and Enquiries
To apply to this or any other roles, please click on the ‘Apply for this position” button below.