Job Description: Senior Architect – Automation QA & DevOps Engineering
Bloom Energy, a solid oxide fuel cell company, is looking for an Automation QA & DevOps Architect to join its world class team. This individual should be a dynamic professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
We are looking for an experienced, confident professional with high energy, excellent communication and analytical skills and strong personal drive to succeed.
Location: This position will be based in Bangalore, Karnataka (India)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop tools, test automation framework components and test cases in Java
- Write design and internal technical documentation for commonly used components
- Write clear and detailed bug reports, participate in bug discussions and follow them to resolution
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
Skills and Experience:
- MSc in CS, EE or equivalent experience required
- 12+ years of experience in software development, engineering productivity or complex test automation framework design
- Experience developing or testing large scale cloud based enterprise applications
- Strong programming and SW design skills in Java Object Oriented language
- Strong software design skills for shared components, libraries, design patterns
- Writing clear design documents, Javadocs and technical documentation for internal users
- Industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, Object Oriented design, code reviews etc.
- Front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Grid, Cucumber, TestNG) and REST API testing
- Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, Jenkins and CI/CD Platforms framework development
- Experience to work with JIRA
- Experience in CRM Salesforce / Force.com platform
- Selenium Certification