Job Description: Senior Accountant
Bloom Energy, a solid oxide fuel cell company, is looking for an Accountant to join its world class team. This individual should be a dynamic professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Location: This position will be based in Bangalore, India.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Vendor Payment Process on weekly basis & booking the Payment entry in frequent intervals.
- Preparing the Payment vouchers, Bank Vouchers & maintaining the documents for future reference.
- Updating the Invoice tracker and Payment Projection of Invoices on weekly basis.
- Vendor reconciliation in regular intervals and on case-to-case basis.
- Preparing the Bank Reconciliation Statement on Weekly Basis and passing the required entries.
- Followed up for closure of advances & Advance scheduled Preparation.
- Checking the advance requests and update the tracker.
- Preparation of Month End Provisions.
- Preparation of Month end Balance sheet (Prepaid) reconciliations.
- Updating the Raw material prices on weekly Basis.
- Calculating the cost for repair work.
- AR invoice preparation in Oracle.
- Providing the documents to the AD bank for obtaining the Bank realization certificates.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification –M.Com or MBA finance.
- Minimum of two to three years of experience in a professional services environment, preferably in a manufacturing or MNC companies.
- Oracle Apps knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Should be self-motivated, easily trainable, quick learning the concepts.
- Belief in hard work. Result oriented. Easy adaptability of new concepts and ideas.