Bloom Energy, the leader in disruptive energy solutions based on its world changing fuel cell technology is looking for Enterprise Account Executive to drive the commercial change needed to take advantage of the significant energy transformation the US is undergoing. This individual will possess an outstanding track record of sales transformation, preferably in the energy sector.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Bloom Energy engagement from: Opportunity Qualification, Opportunity Development, Proposal, Closure, Solution Deployment, Post-Sales care & maintenance.
• Responsible for full quota attainment from named accounts – interaction with leading executives critical to achieving quota.
• Responsible for developing and managing an opportunity funnel within the named accounts sufficient to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Responsible for mapping of accounts, and building relationships with key decision makers.
• Accountable for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in assigned accounts.
• Responsible for seeing that the feedback from assigned accounts is properly captured.
Skills and Experience:
• 15+ years large account direct sales experience in the high tech/financial services/facilities equipment industry. Experience in the mission critical space is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to objections, to operate successfully at the C-Level of multi-billion dollar companies, and to develop relationships at the executive level within accounts, especially finance.
• Demonstrated ability to close multi-million dollar projects (>$10M) to exceed a multi-million dollar individual quota selling direct to large and medium sized enterprises with little direct management oversight.
• Highly competitive with demonstrated ability to personally and with a virtual team connect broadly across multiple stakeholders.
• Skilled in Consultative Selling.
• Able to travel as required in order to cover a large geographic area.
• Experience using a formalized sales methodology a plus.
• Experience in the Facilities and/or Alternative Energy space a plus.
• Bachelors or Masters in technical discipline or MBA a plus.
• Passionate about our customers, solution, and team.
• Able to grow and adapt as Bloom Energy grows.
• “Steady under fire.”
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We have recently launched a “game changing” solution called “Always on” that will help companies operate in the new norm of Utility outages without effecting their primary business operations, which operates at a cleaner level than before to utilizing cleaner, more reliable electricity generated with no combustion. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.