Job Description: 인턴 (Intern)/Field Service Technician (Intern)
Bloom Energy, a solid oxide fuel cell company, is looking for a Field Service Technician (Intern) to join its world class team. This individual would help maintain the Fuel cells in the Republic of Korea. The role would require performing troubleshooting and parts replacement on-site and to help maintain the parts in the Bloom Depot and keep track of all the inventory in the depots.
Location: This position will be based in South Korea.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Facilitate Bloom Energy fuel cell systems maintenance in Korea, site maintenance, provide the safety observer role as needed and assist in 2 person required evolutions as needed
· Keep track of parts and help with the install base information
· Communicate with various teams within and outside the Services organization in various parts of the world
· Document issues and parts replacements
· Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
· The following MINIMUM levels of experience and or education are required:
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering or other relevant Engineering field OR
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a senior level technician in the electrical/electronic field
· Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting/repair skills; understanding of mechanical systems, piping, plumbing and valve operation preferred
· 0-2 years of related work experience
· Ability to converse, read and understand English language
· Electrical experience desired, troubleshooting & repair skills necessary
· Prior experience in any of the following: 3 phase systems, UPS (back-up power) systems, maintenance, electrical generation and distribution systems, power electronics, Automatic Transfer Switch Systems, and microprocessor based control platforms is highly beneficial
· Experience with various test and measurement equipment, electrical codes and personnel safety products and procedures.
· Must be able to read and interpret electrical single line diagrams and blueprints
· Experience with performing equipment maintenance in accordance with ANSI/NETA standard for Electrical Power
· Experience with monitoring/operating systems in operation
· Basic understanding of requirements of working safely
· Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
· Highly motivated and able to work independently
· Demonstrates sound judgment
· A team player who exhibits a high level of integrity and professionalism in all situations
· Able to communicate effectively in English in both written and or verbal form to facilitate duties as required
· Able to follow procedures and execute sequenced work instructions from either written and or verbal communications
o Ability to lift 45-50lbs
o Able to facilitate 24x7 operations as needed
o Able to facilitate On Call Duty as needed
o Able to facilitate shift work as needed
o Able to travel as needed
o Duration: Travel durations of up to 10 weeks in one travel session
Bloom Energy's mission is to make clean, reliable, and affordable energy for everyone in the world. To fulfill this mission, we have developed a distributed, on-site electric power solution that is redefining the electric power market and transforming how power is generated and delivered. Our Energy Server Platform is a stationary power generation platform built for the digital age and capable of delivering highly reliable, uninterrupted, 24x7 constant power that is also clean and sustainable. Among the most efficient energy generators on the planet; our platform dramatically reduces electricity costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Some of the largest companies in the world trust Bloom to provide their businesses with clean, reliable and resilient energy.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.