The HRIS Analyst will play a key role in the strategic enhancement and expansion of the Workday HCM platform across Bloom Energy. In this role, you will provide development and operational support for Workday related projects, help drive business process improvement efforts, and will facilitate the creation of technical standards. The priority of the role will be the further development of the single source of record for HR data – Workday HCM, maintaining and proactively ensuring consistent, high quality data, and its use to enhance system processes and procedural workflows
• Configure, manage and maintain Bloom’s HR systems including Workday (HCM), Compensation, Advance Compensation, Benefits, performance management.
• Lead the implementation of Workday Recruiting
• Ability to build complex Workday Report writing
• Provide day to day systems support including troubleshooting data and systems issues, recommending solutions and implementing enhancements and fixes in systems per change control guidelines
• Manage the integration of the HCM application and reports with other business systems and vendors where required (ADP, Oracle, Callidus)
• Ensure that system controls and processes meet all internal and external audit requirements
• Research and test new functionality and features within Workday including system releases, enhancements and fixes, including developing and executing user acceptance testing (UAT) scripts
• Create detailed documentation of business processes and systems functionality, including workflow, program functions and steps required to execute systems transactions/processes and support change management;
• Maintains daily operations of vital business processes
• Partner with Global HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Payroll and Benefits to define and develop requirements, re-engineer current processes, and implement new functionality in Workday
• Maintain data security and integrity in Workday by regularly analyzing and auditing data
• Provide training, direction, and guidance to other team members for areas of Workday expertise;
• Must have Workday implementation/support experience for at least +3 years
• Extensive experience with implementations as on HCM, Talent Management, compensation, Advanced compensation, Benefits , Recruiting and performance Management.
• Solid understanding of various HR & Financial business processes
• Possess the learning capacity to receive and apply cross-functional training; willingness to assist other functions and work groups as needed so the departments achieves or exceeds its overall business objectives;
• Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks; and
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
Bloom Energy's mission is to make clean, reliable, and affordable energy for everyone in the world. To fulfill this mission, we have developed a distributed, on-site electric power solution that is redefining the electric power market and transforming how power is generated and delivered. Our Energy Server Platform is a stationary power generation platform built for the digital age and capable of delivering highly reliable, uninterrupted, 24x7 constant power that is also clean and sustainable. Among the most efficient energy generators on the planet; our platform dramatically reduces electricity costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Some of the largest companies in the world trust Bloom to provide their businesses with clean, reliable and resilient energy.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.