Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We have recently launched a “game changing” solution called “Always on” that will help companies power their primary business operations without disruption with cleaner, more reliable electricity generated on-site with no combustion. We are looking for an Ink Manufacturing Technician to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Safely handle chemicals and materials
• Manufacture various inks and pastes
• Use printing machines as needed
• Run quality inspection equipment
• Perform equipment set up / change-over / low level maintenance
• Assist in development of manufacturing procedures to create the most efficient processes
• Record, maintain and report quality, inventory and production data
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Other related duties as assigned by supervision
Skills and Experience:
• BS in Science or Engineering or AS with 2 years lab or manufacturing experience
• Experience with safely handling chemicals and materials preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Quality Assurance equipment like viscometers, balances, etc
• Excellent computer skills: Microsoft excel is a must
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work in team environment
• Able to troubleshoot chemical lab equipment
• Able to timely and accurately complete tasks with minimum supervision
• Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
Bloom Energy's mission is to make clean, reliable, and affordable energy for everyone in the world. To fulfill this mission, we have developed a distributed, on-site electric power solution that is redefining the electric power market and transforming how power is generated and delivered. Our Energy Server Platform is a stationary power generation platform built for the digital age and capable of delivering highly reliable, uninterrupted, 24x7 constant power that is also clean and sustainable. Among the most efficient energy generators on the planet; our platform dramatically reduces electricity costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Some of the largest companies in the world trust Bloom to provide their businesses with clean, reliable and resilient energy.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.