Job Description: Americas Director, Sales Operations
The Director of Sales Operations will act as a key leadership role between various sales, business development, and marketing areas (including sales operations, data metrics, executive dashboards, eStaff/BOD content development, sales development/ training, product marketing, content marketing, field marketing and HR). This position is responsible for leading the Americas Sales Operations initiatives for the Field Sales roles (named account reps, territory reps, sales specialists, inside sales, business development and partner managers) to increase the sales productivity and support the sales force transformation across Americas. This role will report into the SVP, Americas Sales
Role and Responsibilities:
- Active member of the Senior Sales Leadership Team.
- Deal Desk and Proposal Management
- Lead the team driving the SFDC and Tableau software to metric and report our business Compensation planning and execution - Sales Dashboards for the Business Metrics.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organizations planning efforts in partnership with Americas Sales SVP.
- Responsible for implementing, driving adoption and tracking sales initiatives launched to improve sales. (i.e. sales process/training/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and drive sales planning from deal execution, sales processes, and sales readiness for ongoing sales success.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect the sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinates training delivery to direct and partner sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks by Field Sales role in tight collaboration with Field Sales (especially first-line managers), sales operations, education and product marketing.
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- BOD content and eStaff weekly material content dashboards needed to highlight sales activity/progress/success
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in business management/ economics /technology, MBA is preferred.
- 10+ yrs in a fast paced technology industry with at least 5+ yrs of commercial leadership roles
- Understanding of sales cycles and strong understanding of CRM/ERP (such as Salesforce.com)
- Strategic thinker with focus on execution
- Finance acumen
- Exceptional ability to influence and collaborate at the executive level and dive alignment by influencing business partners, senior leaders, and stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship and negotiations skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skill Areas: • Strategic planning and thinking. • Creative problem solving skills. • Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way. • Creative thinking and ability to innovate. • Ability to work cross-functionally for the greater good of the company. • A passion for the profession of sales.
About Bloom energy:
Bloom Energy’s mission is to make clean, reliable, and affordable energy for everyone in the world. The Company’s product, the Bloom Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, ‘Always-On’ electric power that is clean and sustainable. Bloom’s customers include twenty-five of the Fortune 100 companies and leaders in cloud services and data centers, healthcare, retail, financial services, utilities and many other industries. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.