Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We have recently launched a “game changing” solution called “Always on” that will help companies power their primary business operations without disruption with cleaner, more reliable electricity generated on-site with no combustion. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Contingent Labor Program Manager to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
The TA Contingent Labor Program Manager is responsible for the management of Bloom’s Contingent Workforce Program Office, including governance of the program’s policies and alignment with the company’s organizational vision. The role will be accountable for the management and execution of the Contingent Workforce (MSP) and Background Check programs, processes, and policies. The ideal candidate will be required to drive a culture of continuous improvement and ensure ongoing organizational alignment to the business needs. The successful candidate will have the ability to direct the Managed Services Provider (MSP) and lead the development of Bloom’s contingent labor policies, procedures and compliance. The objective of this position is to ensure that processes and practices result in effectiveness, efficiency and risk mitigation management for the organization. This position will lead the day-to-day operations, administration, and provide metrics on overall effectiveness and efficiency of the program. This positions reports to the Leader of Talent Acquisition
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish and manage relationships with MSP and Background Check partners as well as key stakeholders across the business both internally and externally.
• Develop, execute and implement program processes, procedures, tools, technology and governance related to the management of partner programs
• Ensure policies and processes are effective and understood by businesses, HR, hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
• Daily support for line managers with respect to program guidelines, policies and procedures including training and legal topics.
• Address inquiries and escalations from the business that come through regarding contingent worker and/or background check programs.
• Develop and oversee compliance practices across the programs
• In partnership with HR, business, and procurement, define, build and deploy process improvement initiatives and optimization projects within the programs.
• Manage performance against SLAs and report on metrics to the key stakeholders in the business
• Lead and facilitate QBRs in partnership with procurement team
• inform on market insights, trends and analysis
Oversee the management, measurement and reporting of the MSP performance to meet labor demands that ebbs and flows with business needs.
Provide leadership and set the strategic direction of the Contingent Workforce Program capability in alignment with the strategic and operational objectives of the business
Development and implementation of scorecards and dashboards to ensure data accuracy
Enable/Lead governance to guidelines, policies, processes, and compliance
Leverage best practices from industry, influencing and driving operational improvements
Provide data/workforce analytics, benchmarking, and business intelligence to primary stakeholders and drive fact-based resolution to ensure program effectiveness and efficiency
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ of combined experience in project management, recruitment, staffing, contingent labor space, and procurement. Preference of experience in staffing, procurement or HR.
• Program management experience to include leading, planning, organizing and implementing analysis of program service levels, quality and vendor metrics, driving special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
• Demonstrated experience identifying trends, analyzing complex information, recognizing best practices, making recommendations
• Ability to deliver through others and work as one team with internal and external partners, and costs.
• Ability to see the ‘big’ picture and capable of thinking beyond immediate area of responsibility.
Ability to work under pressure and agility to flex within changing environment.
Ability to develop customer relationships with various internal functions at all levels of the organization
• Successfully demonstrates the values, mindset and leadership commitments of the BD way
• Demonstration of strong written and oral communications capability, and interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Prior experience and proficiency in Workday preferred.
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy’s mission is to make clean, reliable, and affordable energy for everyone in the world. The Company’s product, the Bloom Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, ‘Always-On’ electric power that is clean and sustainable. Bloom’s customers include twenty-five of the Fortune 100 companies and leaders in cloud services and data centers, healthcare, retail, financial services, utilities and many other industries. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result