Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We have recently launched a “game changing” solution called “Always on” that will help companies power their primary business operations without disruption with cleaner, more reliable electricity generated on-site with no combustion. We are looking for a Process Engineer – NPI to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and document new processes and qualification plans and drive transitions of new technologies and processes from Product Development to Production.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Process Engineering, Manufacturing and other Cross-functional teams to establish process windows, create specifications, enhance manufacturability, improve yield and qualify vendors.
- Contribute to development of PFMEAs and Control Plans.
- Develop and execute test plans to qualify new metrology, inspection, measurement and test systems and present results and data analysis to Technical teams.
- Participate in 8D and Root Cause Analysis and own specific assigned tasks to understand and troubleshoot process and yield issues, conduct failure analysis to investigate degradation mechanisms.
- Create work instructions and other associated process documentation to facilitate process transfers to Manufacturing.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS or Higher in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering or Equivalent.
- 4-10 yrs working in Process and/or Materials Development.
- Prior experience working in a Technology Development Lab/Pilot Line environment performing careful experimentation, data analysis, and troubleshooting and root cause analysis is highly desirable.
- Familiarity and/or experience with DOE, statistical analysis, process control using JMP or other software highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, (written, verbal and active listening), presentation skills and easy to work with in a Team environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of self- management with little oversight.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast moving environment.
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy’s mission is to make clean, reliable, and affordable energy for everyone in the world. The Company’s product, the Bloom Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, ‘Always-On’ electric power that is clean and sustainable. Bloom’s customers include twenty-five of the Fortune 100 companies and leaders in cloud services and data centers, healthcare, retail, financial services, utilities and many other industries. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result