Job Title: Sr. Program Manager Service
Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We have recently launched a “game changing” solution called “Always on” that will help companies power their primary business operations without disruption with cleaner, more reliable electricity generated on-site with no combustion. We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager, Service to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies
Location: This position is based in San Jose, CA.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Define and manage large-scale programs in their entirety – including schedule & budget
• Work cross-functionally to drive initiatives to a closure
• Proactively identify and manage risks and drive closure
• Get results through well-organized teams
Skills and Experience:
• An educational background that includes business and engineering. Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred.
• 9+ years of related program management or equivalent experience
• Ability to drive projects related to Software Development and
• Proven success working on cross-functional projects requiring coordination between various resources.
• Strong technical background with knowledge of engineering and/or service processes.
• A quick learner and team player.
• Relationship building mentality
• Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated project management skillset
• Demonstrated ability to manage programs from end to end
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy’s mission is to make clean, reliable, and affordable energy for everyone in the world. The Company’s product, the Bloom Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, ‘Always-On’ electric power that is clean and sustainable. Bloom’s customers include twenty-five of the Fortune 100 companies and leaders in cloud services and data centers, healthcare, retail, financial services, utilities and many other industries. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.