Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We have recently launched a “game changing” solution called “Always on” that will help companies power their primary business operations without disruption with cleaner, more reliable electricity generated on-site with no combustion. We are looking for a Process Engineer to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support qualification and transition plans of new technologies and processes to production
- Create work instructions and process related documentations to support respective manufacturing processes
- Drive implementing SPC charts, investigating root cause and supporting yield improvement activities for the assembly line
- Work in cross-function with process engineering and production team to execute improvements for the manufacturing line
- Support implementing MES database solutions for the respective production processes
- Support manufacturing and collaborate with equipment engineering and NPI to address and resolve any tool related issues impacting production line
Required Skills and Experiences:
- B.S. or M.S degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Materials)
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environments, with hands-on engineering work in semiconductor, hard disk, solar, or related industries.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, active listening and presentation skills)
- Must be self-motivated and self-manage with minimum supervision
- Ability to excel in a complex, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Familiarity with SQL, statistical analysis software such as JMP and AutoCAD is highly desired
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy’s mission is to make clean, reliable, and affordable energy for everyone in the world. The Company’s product, the Bloom Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, ‘Always-On’ electric power that is clean and sustainable. Bloom’s customers include twenty-five of the Fortune 100 companies and leaders in cloud services and data centers, healthcare, retail, financial services, utilities and many other industries. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.