Job Description: Vice President, Product Management
Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We have recently launched a “game changing” solution called “Always on” that will help companies power their primary business operations without disruption with cleaner, more reliable electricity generated on-site with no combustion. We are looking for Vice President, Product Management to join our Marketing team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Oversee global portfolio of solutions in accordance with the company goals and in alignment with key stakeholders such as sales, product development, and Executive team. Will lead portfolio management including product requirements, portfolio prioritization, and new product introductions. This is especially important as we broaden our scope of solutions into marine, hydrogen, and international markets.
The Vice Presidents of Product Management has a unique, strategic, cross-functional role and a rare mix of talents. You will bring cohesion and coordination to the top of the company, allowing product managers to drive individually successful products. You will work closely with Bloom’s technology organization to define the future of the Bloom portfolio.
Skills and Experience:
• 20+ years of experience in a mix of technical oversight and product management
• Electricity/Energy sector experience strongly preferred
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Ability to take complicated technical concepts and work with various stakeholders to determine solution level requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree required and MBA is highly preferred.
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative market analysis including prioritizing potential markets, segments and customers
• Develop plans to introduce new solutions, end to end, internally and externally
• Work cross functionally and collaboratively with Bloom’s product development, marketing, business development and finance teams
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy’s mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable for everyone in the world. The company’s product, the Bloom Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, always-on electric power that is clean, cost-effective, and ideal for microgrid applications. Bloom’s customers include many Fortune 100 companies and leaders in manufacturing, data centers, healthcare, retail, higher education, utilities, and other industries. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.