Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We have recently launched a “game changing” solution called “Always on” that will help companies power their primary business operations without disruption with cleaner, more reliable electricity generated on-site with no combustion. We are looking for Maintenance Technician to join our Marketing team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot and repair automated equipment in Stack Manufacturing
• Perform machine installations or modification per instructions
• Execute and track preventive maintenance activities
• Evaluate equipment and create maintenance procedures as requested
• Suggest improvements for tool set
• Help implement upgrades to machines
• Assist with manufacturing when required
• Support equipment testing group
• Ensure proper LOTO compliance
Skills and Experience:
• 7 – 9 years’ experience in a high capacity manufacturing environment.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Experience with Automated Equipment.
• Good Attendance, Initiative, responsible follow through and a willingness to help.
• Strong trouble-shooting skills required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator.
• Able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
• Must have computer skills, minimum Microsoft office.
• Demonstrated ability to use small hand and power tools, previous experience with p.c. based testing equipment is preferred.
• Excellent hand and eye coordination is needed.
• Complete tasks within standard times with minimum supervision.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
• Must be flexible with changing shift or work schedule.
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy’s mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable for everyone in the world. The company’s product, the Bloom Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, always-on electric power that is clean, cost-effective, and ideal for microgrid applications. Bloom’s customers include many Fortune 100 companies and leaders in manufacturing, data centers, healthcare, retail, higher education, utilities, and other industries. For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.