We are looking for Sr. Engineering Project Manager to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Bloom’s Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, always-on electric power that is clean, cost-effective, and ideal for micro grid applications. We are helping companies power their primary business without disruption or combustion. Our customers include but are not limited to; manufacturing, data centers, healthcare, retail, colleges, and more! For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com.
Location: This position will be based in San Jose, CA
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own cost reduction activities - define scope, timeline, resources
- Proactively identify and manage risks and drive closure
- Get results through well-organized teams
Skills and Experience:
- An educational background that includes business and engineering. Bachelor’s degree in technical field required.
- 6+ years of related project management or equivalent experience
- Proven success working on cross-functional projects requiring coordination between various resources. Preference towards ability to manage internal and external customers as well as skills influencing others without prescribed authority.
- Strong technical background with knowledge of engineering and/or manufacturing processes.
- A quick learner and team player.
- Relationship building mentality
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management skillset
- Demonstrated ability to manage programs from end to end
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.