We are looking for Program Manager, Marine Transport to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Bloom Energy has an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. We are developing a game changing solution for the marine transport market to address the industries’ emissions and efficiency challenges cost-effectively. We are looking for a rock star Program Manager, strongly motivated to bring our exciting fuel cell technology to the marine transport sector.
Bloom faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way companies utilize energy. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Bloom’s Energy Server, delivers highly reliable and resilient, always-on electric power that is clean, cost-effective, and ideal for micro grid applications. We are helping companies power their primary business without disruption or combustion. Our customers include but are not limited to; manufacturing, data centers, healthcare, retail, colleges, and more! For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com .
Location: Field Offices- Miami, Florida or San Jose, CA
Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop program plan including business case, timeline, milestones, and budget
• Align program with the marine industry’s new-build workflow
• Work with cross-functional teams to measure success and track project deliverables against plan
• Foster alignment between different teams and organizations through evolution of Program Framework
• Maintain program metrics and risk tracking - reporting regularly to Executive Team.
• Interface with development partners
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required in Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in marine transportation, mechanical engineering, or a related field. Technical marine background a must
• 6+ years of experience leading and engaging in cross-functional and dynamic efforts in the marine transport industry. Understanding of energy generation technologies on marine vessels a plus
• Understanding of class certification processes
• Experience managing cross functional teams
• Competency in preparing business plans
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Tools.
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.