The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for launching and leading new strategic initiatives that align with key aspects of business goals related to the Quality and Services Organization. This is an opportunity to support a growing a Program Management Office in the development of tools, processes, and framework that will contribute to Bloom’s current and future success.
Opportunity is remote during COVID-19 related restrictions.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage technically complex projects through use of analytic tools and mindset.
• Develop Program Plans, including the business case, timeline, milestones, and budget.
• Interface regularly with multiple teams to continually update and characterize project maturity.
• Maintain program metrics and risk tracking - reporting regularly to Executive Team.
• Support Senior Management in the development and rollout of tools and processes required to effectively manage complex Program Portfolios.
• Work with cross-functional teams to measure success and track project deliverables against Program Plan.
• Support development of Dashboards and partner with Senior Management to meet required reporting cadence.
• Foster alignment between different teams and organizations through evolution of Program Framework.
• Work across organizations to lead process improvements and manage meetings effectively to facilitate complex problem solving and decision making.
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required in science, technology, engineering or related field.
• 5-7 years of experience leading and engaging in cross-functional and dynamic efforts.
• Proficiency in Program Management tools. PMP Certification preferred.
• Experience managing cross-functional teams, including Director and above level team members.
• Competency in finance and business strategy.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Tools.
• Experience in Tableau, JMP, R, or other industry standard data visualization tools.
• Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently