Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a Strategic Capital Planner in Millington, TN.
Assist with validation of assumptions and refinement of courses of action through development of Navy manpower/personnel interactive simulations.
• Conduct, Lead the simulation design and identify appropriate game constructs or approaches that will improve the modeling and simulation of manpower and manning related scenarios
• The simulation outcomes should increase primary stakeholders’ understanding of issues and alternative actions before committing to a final decision or strategy
• Provide clear steps and guidance to describe a complete exercise effort annually, or as required by the government
• Develop and facilitate at least one supply chain strategic simulation (SCSS) game/exercise as approved and scheduled by the government
• Develop all exercise documentation and required media and communication materials (including e-mails); attend meetings to support each exercise
• Develop SCSS training materials and facilitate training sessions, as required
This position may be filled by personnel located on or off-site. Preferred onsite at Millington, TN.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of six years of direct experience in positions of leadership within MPTE organizations
• Position requires a minimum of ten years of professional MPTE experience in Navy Community Management, Distribution, or Training, and demonstrated familiarity with the following systems: Navy Standard Integrated Personnel System (NSIPS), Navy Retention Monitoring System (NRMS), Navy Manpower , Programming and Budget System (NMPBS), Career Waypoints (C-WAY, Navy Training Management Planning System (NTMPS), Total Force Manpower Management System (TFMMS) and TFMMS Micro Manpower Change Application (TMMCA), Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CeTARS), Cognos, and a strong proven record using Excel and PowerPoint
• Will demonstrate strong strategic thinking and be responsible for strategic planning models and statistical analysis of the Navy Enlisted Supply Chain.
• Must possess intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office to include Excel and PowerPoint
Will be required to fill out an Excel/Access skills sheet. Must have extensive advanced excel skills. Interview may include a test for building macros from scratch, pivot tables, and etc. Please do not apply if you are missing advanced Excel skills.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• OPNAV N1 experience
• Experienced in writing and hosting War Games
• Experienced in writing business plans
Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
Must possess an active DoD secret security clearance.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.