Currently, our client is seeking motivated, career and customer oriented System Integrators to join their team in the Bethesda, with possible limited travel in the NCR area (e.g., DC, Reston, and Quantico) and to alternate data center (West Virginia) to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as IT O&M representative to application developers.
• Responsible for design, specification, integration, implementation and production operation of various computer forensics applications on multiple platforms.
• Provide operational and technical support for applications in deployed locations (non CONUS).
• Performed fault analysis, application diagnosis and tuning.
• Support development teams, and become a subject matter expert on the software and hardware baseline on which the software runs
• Provide technical support to team leads and customers, while maintaining systems via patching, software updates, and upgrades
• Conduct technical analysis of complex installation and integration challenges while documenting both solutions and analysis
• Maintain the continuous integration environment utilized by the software development team, through upgrades and implementation of new features.
• Support production release and Tier 2 application troubleshooting.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Skills and Tasks. Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance. Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues. Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
• Individual Work/Teamwork/Leadership. Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams. Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
• Guidance. Directs multiple teams through to project completion. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
• Training and Certifications. DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order. Security+, Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA or CISSP
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Microsoft.Net applications and services development (C#, VB)
• Microsoft.Net framework
• ASP.Net website development
• JAVA 2 (J2SE and J2EE), Java Swing
• Apache/Tomcat website development
• MS SQL Server and Oracle DBMS database development
• Scripting Languages (Python, BASH, PowerShell)
• Experience with Gitlab CI/Atlassian Suite
• HTML, XML, message queues
• Operating systems (including Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux)
Current TS/SCI eligibility in JPAS Must be able to successfully complete a CI polygraph
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.