Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a LEAN Functional Consultant III in Portsmouth, VA.
Responsible for defining and developing business plans, processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, communication, and performance metrics. Duties may include developing strategic plans and transition plans, conducting research and analyses of business practices, performing cost/benefit analyses, implementing process improvements; designing and implementing communication strategies and plans; and facilitating organizational change to improve organizational performance and service levels. Individuals in this job family have regular interaction with clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Seasoned professional individual contributor with 7-10 years’ experience
• Works independently with limited supervision
• May manage projects / processes
• Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals
• Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
• Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures
• Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience, may have practical knowledge of project management
• Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
Department of Defense secret clearance.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.