Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a LEAN Functional Consultant V in Portsmouth, VA.
Responsible for defining and developing business plans, processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, communication, and performance metrics. Duties may include developing strategic plans and transition plans, conducting research and analyses of business practices, performing cost/benefit analyses, implementing process improvements; designing and implementing communication strategies and plans; and facilitating organizational change to improve organizational performance and service levels. Individuals in this job family have regular interaction with clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Recognized master in professional discipline with 15+ years’ experience
• Develops strategic goals and implements strategic initiatives in support of goals
• Establishes operational plans for job area
• Develops and implements new products, processes, standards or operational plans that will have an impact on the achievement of functional results
• Significantly improves on existing processes and practices for efficiency and effectiveness
• Requires communication with executive leadership
• Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management
• Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years of related work experience
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
Department of Defense secret clearance.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.