C2 Essentials, Inc. (C2) is a market-leader in outsourced Human Capital Management services for small to mid-sized federal government contractors.
C2 provides expert payroll, benefits, tax, risk management, accounting, technology and human resource management through flexible solutions implemented by a team of highly skilled HR, accounting, and payroll professionals. C2 delivers world-class HR solutions that allow our contracting clients to be efficient and compliant, while freeing our clients to focus more energy on their core business.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Human Resources Professional to support our continuous growth in our Chantilly, VA office.
Responsible for a variety of human resource activities, including but not limited to:
• Work with C2's clients to align HR processes/programs to support the overall business plan and strategies.
• Responsible for a variety of human resource activities, including, but not limited to, salary and compensation surveys, salary administration, pay banding, compensation analysis, job evaluation, performance appraisal, merit and other salary increases, life, health, and disability insurance, as well as retirement plans.
• Responsible for filing workers’ compensation, and unemployment claims.
• Develop affirmative action plans and file Vets4212 & EEO-1 reports.
• Develop and update employee handbooks and job descriptions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 3 -5 years of demonstrated HR experience in a fast-paced professional environment.
• A deep expertise applying HR laws, policies, and practices and be able to use that expertise to provide the highest level of support to a wide variety of clients.
• Responsible for a variety of human resource activities, including, but not limited to, salary administration, pay banding, compensation analysis, job evaluation, performance appraisal, merit and other salary increases, life, health, and disability insurance, as well as retirement plans.
• Federal contracting experience, to include knowledge of AAPs, EEO-1 and VETS-4212 Reporting.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and demonstrate good judgment.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks at once.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• The individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience communicating with C-suite executives regarding complex HR issues preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Professional certification at the SPHR level preferred.
We are proud to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including immediate 401(k) participation, as well as tremendous growth potential.