Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a Senior Logistics Program Analyst in Arlington, VA.
The Logistics Program Analyst will provide technical support and management expertise to NAVSEA Logistics Competency Domain Management Division Director. This includes:
• Provide program management support to SEA 06L with competency alignment and in the implementation of NAVSEA’s Logistics Human Capital Strategy in support of the Human Capital Management plan; including recruitment and development efforts.
• Provide support for the Naval Acquisition Development Program (NADP) in the development and execution of Human Capital Management strategies.
• Provide program management support for Human Capital Management efforts; including, but not limited to, the following:
a. Assisting in the development of strategies to engage the Logistics workforce.
b. Assisting in the preparation of strategic communications such as newsletters and
briefs for meetings.
c. Assist in the performance of skills-gap analysis of competency requirements versus
individual logistician skill level.
d. Assist with identifying and the development of NAVSEA specific Logistics Competency advanced education computer-based training courses.
• Support SEA 06L’s role as the Competency Domain Leader for Logistics for the NAVSEA Headquarters and Warfare Centers.
• Assist in coordinating annual and bi-annual working group/training events.
• Support to initiate, coordinate, assist and complete numerous team meetings, attend and participate in the Department of the Navy Logistics Human Capital Strategy Working Group and the Defense Acquisition University Logistics Functional Integrated Product Team (FIPT).
• Identify issues, conduct analyses of alternatives and provide recommendations for resolution.
• Compare current requirements and capabilities against new technologies, and provide recommendations for process improvements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• U.S. Citizen with active SECRET security clearance required
• Bachelor’s degree or 10-15 years of equivalent work experience
• Navy Supply Corps Officer background preferred
• Experience with navy supply operations with focus on life-cycle logistics and Product Support elements
• A successful candidate will be: proactive, have a team player mentality, able to anticipate division’s needs, engaged, able to suggest approach or recommended actions, able to work independently.
• Critical thinking and analytical skills are a must, along with attention to detail.
• Highly skilled with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc). Technically savvy.
• Strong skills in writing, leadership, all elements of product support management, project management, DoD and DoN policy. Competency, analysis, and modeling skills are a plus.
• Need to meet with clients at the Washington Navy Yard approximately three (3) times a week.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.