Our client is a rapidly growing Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered Bedford, IN originally established in 1995.
They are currently looking for a Logistician in Port Hueneme, CA.
The Logistician shall provide support to the PMS process for review of PMS documentation for all AWS equipment/system: will process, review, update, and respond to PMS (MIPs/MRCs) for Quarterly Force Revisions, Technical Feedback Reports and CM review. The Contractor shall maintain PMS Metrics. Will be responsible for reviewing engineering inputs for compliance with specifications and standards. The successful candidate shall review and conduct Quality Assurance of PMS documentation to ensure compliance of the specifications and standards. Will coordinate and review PMS documentation to meet time lines.
• Provide support to the PMS process for review of PMS documentation for all AWS equipment/system.
• Process, review, update and respond to PMS for Quarterly Force Rev.
• Maintain PMS Metrics.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Five (5) years of lifecycle logistics, inventory, property control management experience with Navy Weapon/Combat Systems and associated equipment, demonstrating experience and ability to meet the job description requirements.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and work experience is acceptable.
• US Citizen and current, active Secret clearance.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.