Our client is a rapidly growing Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered Bedford, IN originally established in 1995.
They are currently looking for an Information Assurance Analyst 5 in Crane, IN (Relocation Assistance provided by client)
Within broad objectives, performs in a professional position requiring high-level specialized knowledge and experience. Demonstrates ability to analyze complex problems, research and synthesize data, and propose unique solutions or alternatives and sis a recognized leader in one or more disciplines. May serve as a prime point of contract for clients. Aid in technical reviews and risk assessments encompassing multiple information systems.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Thorough understanding and background in Risk Management Framework (RMF) or DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP). Hands on knowledge of working with ACAS, SCAP, STIG, HBSS, SCCM and other Information Assurance (IA) tools.
• Ability to create and review process development and generation of documentation.
• Ability to analyze, evaluate, and provide constructive input and guidance related to the accreditation process for a system
• Certified in CISSP or CASP and Operating System (OS) such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
• CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EITHER OR OF THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION - certified in CISSP or CASP
• PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology or a related academic field, plus at least 6 yrs directly related experience or
• MA/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology, plus 8 yrs directly related experience or
• BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology plus at least 10 yrs directly related experience.
• Must have security clearance of Secret or higher
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.