Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a Mid-Level Data Analyst/DB Admin in Crystal City, VA.
Our client is looking for Mid-Level Database Administrators for our Government customer in Crystal City, VA.
The functions of this position will include, but are not limited to;
• Administrator position for Army's Program Management Office.
• Performing the duties of a Data Services SME and Support (Senior)
• Administer, test and implement copter databases, apply knowledge of database management systems.
• Coordinate changes to computer databases.
• Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• The DBA candidates are more data analysts. They'll need some DBA skills, but also (more importantly) experience with one or more of the legacy Army HR systems such as SIDPERS, MILPERs, TAPDB or eMILPO.
• 5 years relevant experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) experience, PL/SQL, Data Warehouse Architecture and Design
• PeopleSoft data structures
• Army legacy systems data structures
• DISA Data/Database STIGs
• Army and DoD Regulations
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.