Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a Senior Workforce Analyst in Washington D.C.
Provides workforce analytics support to the SEA 10 Corporate Operations and Total Force Directorate. Serves as the Senior/SME level data science expert for the SEA 10 Workforce Analytics group and all requirements/projects that they develop and support. Develops products by implementing the defined analytics and modeling methodology: 1) collect reporting requirements, 2) conduct operations research studies, 3) aggregate and synthesize data from authoritative systems into metrics and analytics, and 4) design models, tools for workforce planning and forecasts to facilitate recruitment, development and retention of workforce excellence. Uses advanced modeling techniques such as decision tree, regression, closest neighbor, etc. to analyze complex data sets, build advanced data models, predict future trends, and draw insightful conclusions. Documents all requirements, development activities, tacit and implicit knowledge as a resource for users and the 10A team. As required, leads small teams of analysts to complete large research projects, develop a brief or report, and present findings to leadership.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
12 or more years of professional and relevant experience.
4-year degree in engineering or mathematics related major OR 8 years of experience as an operations research analyst.
• Data Analytics
• Modeling & Simulation
• Data Visualization
• Written and Verbal Communication
• Data Analysis Tools
• Report Design
• Expert knowledge of statistical analysis techniques.
• Expert knowledge of statistical modeling and simulation techniques.
• Expert knowledge of statistical computing languages such as R or Python.
• Master in ability to analyze complex data with broad parameters and draw insightful conclusions.
• Master in ability to use data analysis tools such as Excel, R Studio, SAS, Cognos Analytics, and/or other related tools.
• Master in ability to use statistical computing languages such as R, Python, etc. to analyze complex data sets.
• Master in ability to develop presentations and reports on analysis conclusions for consumption by leadership and line workers.
• Strong ability to multi-task and organize work and schedules.
• Strong ability to communicate thoroughly and regularly with customers, supervisors, and peers.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Human Resource/Capital related experience preferred.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.