Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a Senior Program Manager in Arlington, VA.
Programs are typically large, multi-year efforts divided into several sub-programs/tasks. Program Managers are also responsible for the overall program definition, organization, and direction of short and long-range plans. This includes the responsibility for formulating, guiding, and directing the technical approach; and defining and negotiation with activity and agency personnel for necessary resources. Establishment and control of technical milestones, schedules, budgets and costs are also essential tasks for the Program Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 15 years professional experience in program/project management and shipbuilding
• Experience communicating with SES/Flag level personnel
• Bachelor degree in any field
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 20 years DoD/Navy program management, Government technical management, or Industry business
• DoD/DoN procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 process)
• Military service/experience
• Master's degree in Engineering or Business Management discipline or related field
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAU Level III Program
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret Securiy Clearance required.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.